How to find buried treasure in minecraft
Minecraft is a virtual open-world video game also called a sandbox game that allows players to craft, enchant, build, dig, and mine items. Players can create their own worlds and explore limitless possibilities. Minecraft is one of the most popular and versatile games. It allows you to copy and download the map of others and allows you to recreate and modify. There are many features that you can get in Minecraft. One of such is a treasure on Minecraft. Treasures are buried in various places in Minecraft and contain precious rewards for anybody who find it.
Minecraft requires various stones, metals for crafting. Buried treasures in Minecraft are a valuable resource to find that contains such valuable and semi-valuable items. If you don’t know where to find treasure then you might get stuck. Today we will learn where to find treasures and how to find buried treasure in Minecraft.
What is a buried treasure in Minecraft?
Buried treasures are rare resources that are naturally generated in Minecraft that contains items collected in one place. Treasures are under generated structures category so if the “Generate structures” of the world creation option is not turned on then the treasures won’t show in Minecraft.
Explorer maps can be used to locate the buried treasures on Minecraft. Most of the time buried treasure is found on the beach and sometimes on hills and ocean floors.
Where can you find buried treasure?
Buried treasures can generate in beach biomes, sometimes underwater and snow biomes. Treasure chests are single chests. Treasure chests found on the beach and ocean floor are covered with sand or gravel blocks.
If the treasure chest generates on the side of the underwater fill then stone blocks cover it. Chests can also be waterlogged if they are exposed to water.
Buried treasure chests always generate at chunk coordinate 9 on both the X and Z axes, and are always facing east in the Java edition of Minecraft. In bedrock edition, it is slightly different. Chests generate at chunk coordinate 8 on the X and Z axes.
What does buried treasure contains in Minecraft?
In the java edition of Minecraft, the buried treasure chest can contain iron ingot, iron sword, gold ingot, cooked cod, cooked salmon, leather tunic, diamond, emerald, TNT, prismarine crystals, and sometimes the heart of the sea.
Meanwhile items present in bedrock edition of Minecraft iron ingot, the heart of the sea, potion of water breathing, chainmail helmet, TNT, gold ingot, diamond, cake, lead, name tag, potion of regeneration, and so on. If you want to learn about how to fix [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error then click here.
How far down are treasures buried in Minecraft?
Treasure chests are buried usually 3*3 blocks from the red X mark. The player arrow is shown under the red X of the treasure in the Java edition of Minecraft. But the player arrow is shown at the top of the red X of treasure in bedrock edition. While digging for the treasure you must remember this key point.
How to find buried treasure in Minecraft?
We can find buried treasure in various places. Most of the time they generate in beaches, snow biomes, or ruins. You can find the treasure map and follow the treasure map to find the buried treasure which isn’t a hard process. Today we will discuss the methods which we can use to find treasure in Minecraft along with some cool tips and tricks.
Easy ways for finding a treasure chest in Minecraft
There is the easiest way to find a treasure chest in Minecraft. I will list down some of the tips and tricks for how to find treasure in Minecraft easily.
- Always follow the dolphins because they help to find you the nearest shipwreck. You can win the trust of dolphins by feeding them raw cod or raw salmon. You can find dolphins in non-frozen areas. They can lead you to the nearest ruins, shipwrecks, or treasure chests.
- It may sound like a cheat but if you type /locate buried_treasure then you will know the location of the nearest chest.
Method 1: Finding treasure on the beach
You can find buried treasures on the beach most of the time. Here is the process of finding buried treasure in Minecraft.
- You need to go to the nearest ocean beach and explore the area for finding the treasure.
- For exploring the ocean you can create a boat with five matching planks in the Minecraft java edition while you require an additional wooden shovel in bedrock and education edition of Minecraft.
Method 2: Finding buried treasure in Minecraft
You can find treasure underwater in Minecraft. You need to find a map first for locating the treasure chests. Here is the process for finding maps and locating the buried treasure in Minecraft.
- The first step is finding dolphins which can lead you to the nearest shipwrecks and ruins. You can also search for shipwrecks or ruins directly.
- Now you might get the map there or if you are lucky you can get your hands to the treasure chests. Maps are found in underwater structures such as ruins and shipwrecks. You need to follow a map for locating the buried treasure. Not every ruins and ship contain maps so have patience and search.
- Once you find the map you need to see the map. The buried treasure location will be shown with red X and your own location with a white dot.
- Now after you are near the red X.
Digging treasure chest in Minecraft
The digging process is hard for some players. We will provide an easy way to dig the buried treasure chest in Minecraft.
- You need to go near the red X and stand making the red X in front of you.
- Your white arrow and red X mark of treasure are shown on the map. You must move and rotate till they both overlap and your white mark is shown properly before you start digging the treasure in Minecraft.
- Now dig down one block. If you don’t find the chest dig two more blocks down and side-wise.
- Now you can see your treasure chest. Collect the loot from your treasure chest in Minecraft.
Minecraft buried treasures contain really valuable loots. You might find common items like food, iron swords most of the time. If you are lucky enough you can get your hands on rare items like the heart of the sea. You should have patience while digging for the treasure. It is easier to explore ruins and shipwrecks than exploring oceans for treasure. If you follow my guide properly then you can easily get your hands-on treasures on Minecraft. I hope this article was helpful for you to find buried treasure on Minecraft. If you have got any questions related to treasures in Minecraft then leave a comment below.