How to pin any Tweet to your Twitter profile
Twitter is one of the most popular social media with millions of active users. Twitter lets you pin any of your tweets in your profile. When people visit your Twitter profile page, the first thing they see in your profile is the tweet pinned by you. There might be various reasons to pin your tweet on your profile. You can show people one of the best tweets you have done to give a better first impression or you can just promote something.
What if you liked someone else tweet and you want to pin it to your profile? Sadly twitter doesn’t have such a feature to pin someone else tweet to your Twitter profile but don’t worry about it. We can use other different methods to pin someone else Tweet to our own Twitter profile. Today we will learn how to pin any tweet on our Twitter profile page.
What does embed tweet mean?
Embed tweet means the tweet which is embedded on the website. Embed Tweet can contain pictures, URL or any form of the tweet which you have done on Twitter. You can embed your own tweet or someone else tweet on your website. You can also select whether you want others to embed your tweet or not. So, how to embed a tweet on your website? To embed tweets you can follow the given process.
- Browse the tweet you want to embed. Then click on the three-dot from the right side of the tweet.
- Now click on Embed Tweet. Then a new tab will open. If you want to customize things then just click on the set customization option. You can change the look, language and hide the conversation from a tweet.
- Now just copy the code and put it on your website to embed a tweet.
How to tweet at someone
Sometimes you need to tweet someone mentioning them. If you don’t know to how tweet at someone then here is the process of how you can do it.
- Open Twitter and sign in with your account. Then click on the tweet option.
- Now in the tweet box just type the @username of the Twitter account whom you want to tweet in the beginning. Then write your tweet and click tweet.
- Done you just learned how to tweet at someone.
How to send a tweet to someone
You might like someone else tweets sometimes. In some cases, you just want to share your tweet with your friends or on other social media. How you can do so? To send a tweet to some you can just click on the tweet and click on the share button. Now select how you want to send a tweet. You can just directly message, share or copy the link and then share.
How do you pin a tweet on mobile?
If you use mobile then you can pin a tweet in just three steps. Here is how you pin a tweet on mobile.
- Open the Twitter app and browse the tweet you want to pin from your profile.
- Now click on the down showing icon from the top-right corner of the tweet. You will see the pin to profile option.
- Now click on the pin to profile and click ok. You successfully pinned a tweet to your profile.
- If you want to unpin the tweet from your profile using mobile then just click on the same down showing the icon and click on unpin from the profile. Your tweet will be unpinned from your Twitter profile.
How to pin a tweet on pc
If you use Twitter on PC then you can pin a tweet on your Twitter profile page with pc in just two steps.
- Open your profile from pc and go to the tweet you want to pin.
- Now click on three-dot and then select pin to your profile option. Then click on the pin and the tweet will be pinned to your profile page.
- To unpin the tweet from your profile using PC, just click on the same three-dot and click unpin from the profile.
How to pin any tweet to your Twitter profile
There might be a tweet done by your friends or someone your favorite which you want to pin in your profile. How to do so? How to pin any tweet to your Twitter profile? Here is how you can do it.
- We will use a site called TwTools to pin any tweet in our Twitter profile. Visit the site and select pin any tweet in order to pin someone else tweet to your profile.
- Then click allow access. After that, it will ask you to authorize the app. Just sign in with your Twitter account and authorize the app so that you can pin the tweet.
- Now paste the link of the tweet you want to pin in your profile. Then click pin this tweet.
- Now someone else tweet will be pinned to your Twitter profile page.
Things to be considered while you pin any tweet to your profile
After you pinned someone else tweet to your profile page there are certain things you must do in order to protect your privacy. Although the website we have suggested is secure, you must be careful sometimes. We need to revoke access to the app after we pin the tweet.
- After you successfully pinned any tweet using the app, it’s time to revoke access to your account to the app. For that click on the more option at first.
- Then click on setting and privacy.
- Now from security and account access, go to connected apps.
- Select the connected app and now click on revoke access. Pin any tweet app won’t have access to your Twitter account now.
If you want to again pin any tweet then you can repeat the process again.
If you want to learn about audible alternatives then click here.
I hope this article cleared your doubts on how to pin a tweet on Twitter. If you have any more questions regarding this subject then feel free to contact us. Share this idea with your friends so that they can also learn how to pin any tweet to your Twitter profile.