How to slow down a video on snapchat
Snapchat is growing social media because of its unique features and introductions of new and advanced features from time to time. Snapchat makes its user engaged in mobile phones with its story sharing, content creating, and editing features. You don’t require advanced applications and a PC in order to edit your content and photos. With the advancement in technology, mobile applications and their software are also becoming advanced. Snapchat is using the advancement in tech as their advantage to increase the quality and features of the platform. One of such awesome features of Snapchat is Snapchat’s slow mode.
You can edit your video and photos using filters in Snapchat and share them. Various features of Snapchat such as filters, lenses, memories, and Snapstreaks have played a huge role in keeping the user engaged. Users like to make their content more interesting. For that, Snapchat has speed modifiers features with which you can modify the speed of your video. You can slow down a video on Snapchat. Today we will learn how to slow down a video on Snapchat. We will also learn to import video from TikTok and slow it down through Snapchat.
Why Snapchat is so popular?
You might have a question in your mind that what makes Snapchat so popular. There are many reasons behind its popularity. You can share the story with specific friends, use lenses and filters, share videos, and so on. You can also use advanced features such as slowing down video on Snapchat. Such cool features make Snapchat so popular among users.
Also, learn: what is discord light mode and how to enable it
Video filters that are available on Snapchat
There are many filters available on Snapchat. For your picture, you get many types of filters, and for the video. There are additional filters. You can use speed modifiers on Snapchat for speeding or slowing your video. Here are some of the video filters which are available on Snapchat.
- Slow Speed: This filter is available on Snapchat for video only. You can slow down video on Snapchat using this filter.
- Speed Up: This filter increases your video playing speed. It is available on Snapchat for video only.
- SuperSpeed: This filter increases your video speed more than a speed-up filter. You can use this filter on Snapchat if you want to increases your video speed more.
- Reverse: You can reverse your video using this filter on Snapchat. It is also available for video only on Snapchat.
You wanted to learn to slow down video on Snapchat. Now let’s continue our tutorial on how to slow down a video on Snapchat using the filter.
How to slow down a video on Snapchat
Snapchat’s speed modifier feature allows you to alter the speed of the video. We will discuss two methods for slowing down video on Snapchat. In one method, we will learn to slow down video recorded on Snapchat, and in the second method we will import the video from our device and slow it down on Snapchat. You can also download a video from TikTok and slow down it on Snapchat.
Method 1: Slow down video on Snapchat
You can slow down video recorded on Snapchat. You just need to apply the filter which slows down video on Snapchat. Here is how you can slow down video on Snapchat.
- At first, open Snapchat for slowing down video using Snapchat.
- Now hold the round icon for recording video on Snapchat. We will decrease the speed of the recorded video from Snapchat.
- After you completed recording the video, lift your finger from the round icon. Now swipe from right to left to apply filters which will slow down video on Snapchat.
- Swipe your screen until you see a snail sign. Now, this is the filter that slows down video on Snapchat.
- Then click on send to the button for sharing the video which you slowed using Snapchat. You can also save the video which you slowed down from Snapchat.
After you slow down the video on Snapchat, you can add furthermore effects. You can add texts, cut them, or doodles. You can edit the video as you like and share it on Snapchat with your friends. By this, you can slow down video recorded from Snapchat.
Method 2: How to slow down a video from TikTok on Snapchat
Sometimes you might want to slow down video from TikTok on Snapchat. You might have seen a video on TikTok which you might want to slow down using Snapchat. Here is how to slow down a video from TikTok using Snapchat.
- Open TikTok and press for a few seconds on the video which you want to save the video in your device for slowing it down using Snapchat. Then click on save the video.
- Now open Snapchat. Click on the gallery icon.
- Now scroll to the camera roll category and choose the video which you had just saved from TikTok for decreasing the speed.
- Then click on the three vertical dot option from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now choose the edit Snap option to slow it down through the Snapchat filter.
- Swipe to the left from right till you see the snail icon on your screen. This filter video slows down your TikTok video on Snapchat.
- Now click on send to or just save it. You just learn to slow down video on Snapchat.
You can use any video from your device and using Snapchat to slow down. There are other features such as fast forward too. You can apply other edits such as trim, texts, etc, and save it.
Snapchat is popular among users because of its awesome filters. You can edit your photo and video with the filters of Snapchat and share them with your friends. You can also share for offline purposes and for sharing outside Snapchat. This article was about one of such filters. You learned about how to slow down a video on Snapchat. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us.