Razer synapse not opening - Solved
Razer is a popular gaming hardware development company that develops products such as keyboard, mouse, etc. Razer Synapse is the unified configuration software for Razor hardware products which allows users to edit and control everything related to the Razer hardware products including lighting, fan speed, and so on. It allows your settings for Razer peripherals to save to the cloud and pull out when you need them. If you are a gamer then you probably don’t use macOS but windows and you might be familiar with razer hardware too.
If you are a gaming fan then you might love using Razer mouse, keyboards, etc. Razer Synapse is useful software by Razer which allows you to control and customize the connected devices. But nowadays a lot of people are reporting that their Razer synapse is not opening. What to do if your Razer synapse failed to start on startup? Today we will discuss a few working fixes for Razer Synapse not opening on PC issues and also discuss things you need to check before trying any fixes. Your problem regarding the razer synapse not loading or working will be fixed easily with our solution.
What is Razer Synapse?
Razer is a popular gaming hardware and software manufacturing company that makes several products related to gaming. Razer Synapse is the software product of Razer company which allows users to control and assign various settings, inbuild features to their Razer peripherals and save the setting automatically to the cloud. You can pull out the setting as per your need. Razer Synapse allows you to edit and control various features such as fan speed, RGB lightning, etc regarding your Razer hardware products.
Problems faced by users regarding Razer synapse
Razer synapse not opening or failed to load is a common problem. It is common for Razer products users to face any of the issues mentioned below. We will discuss how to fix the issues and errors given below regarding the Razer synapse.
- Razer Synapse not starting on Windows 10: Many users have faced this error. Their razer synapse isn’t opening or starting on windows 10. You can close all razer synapse process which is running in the background for fixing this issue. You can also try our solutions for fixing razer synapse not starting or failed to start or load on windows 10.
- Razer synapse 2.0 won’t open or crashes: Some users have experienced that their razer synapse 2.0 crashes, won’t open, or suddenly stops running. If your razer synapse 2,0 isn’t loading properly then you can run it as administrator and provide it with admin privilege for fixing this issue.
- Razer synapse 3.0 crashes while launching: If your razer synapse 3.0 is not opening or loading then you aren’t alone. You can try our solutions to fix Razer synapse 3.0 crashing issues.
- Razer synapse not opening on PC: If the razor synapse isn’t opening in your PC or getting stuck at the loading screen then you can try our solutions for fixing this issue.
Why is Razer Synapse Not Opening on PC?
There are a few causes that might interfere with your Razer synapse and cause trouble. Here are some of the reasons because of which your razer synapse might not be opening.
- Outdated device drivers of Razer.
- Conflict with a windows version.
- Blocking by antivirus or firewall.
- Issues with Razer surround.
- Razer synapse might not be installed properly.
- Corruption in windows files can cause Razer synapse to stop functioning.
Things to try before trying fixes for Razer Synapse error
Before you try out any of our solutions, here are few common solutions that are found to be effective in solving razer synapse not opening issues in most of the users. You can try these solutions or fixes at first.
- Restart your PC. This can remove glitches and stops unwanted processes.
- Update your Windows OS version.
- Install the latest version of the Microsoft .NET framework.
- End all the process of Razer from the task manager.
- Run Razer Synapse as administrator.
- Check if your system is compatible with Razer products or not.
These solutions are found to fix razer synapse not opening issues in most cases. If your issue still exists then you can try out the solutions given below.
How to fix Razer Synapse not opening on pc?
Razer synapse not working or stopping loading is a common issue. If your keyboard and mouse aren’t working as you have wanted then it will not only waste your time but also affects your productivity. Before you try any of the solutions given below, you should at first reboot your PC. After that, you can try our solutions to fix the razer synapse not opening on PC.
Solution 1: Update or reinstall your Razer device driver
If your Razer synapse isn’t working then there might be a problem with your device driver. Check if there is any update available for your driver and update it. If no then reinstall the driver to solve the razer synapse not working issue. Follow the steps given below.
- Razer synapse not working can be fixed by a reinstall of razer drivers. Press Windows + R button to open Run. Then type devmgmt.msc to open device manager.
- Now click on mice and other pointing devices, keyboards, and Human interface devices.
- Right-click over the Razer devices and uninstall the driver software.
- Now unplug your connected Razer devices such as keyboard, mouse and restart your PC.
- Again plug your keyboard and mouse and now wait for device driver software to auto-install properly.
- This should solve your razer synapse not working issue on PC.
Solution 2: Check if the antivirus program is blocking Razor synapse
Antivirus programs might be preventing or blocking razer synapse from running. You can check your antivirus program or windows defender for checking if it is blocking or not. After removing Razer synapse from blocking of antivirus or firewall, your razer synapse not opening issue should be fixed.
- Open your Antivirus program and check if it blocking or not.
- In the case of windows defender, turn it off and turn off real-time protection.
- Now check if the Razer synapse is working or not. This has solved the issue in most cases.
Solution 3: Uninstall Razer surround feature from Synapse
Sometimes Razer’s surround might cause conflict with razer synapse. Follow the steps given below to uninstall the razer synapse.
- Click Windows + R button, type appwiz.cpl and click enter.
- Now from the list of programs shown on the screen, select razer surrounds and right-click over it.
- Then uninstall the Razer surround. Now your razer synapse not opening on PC error should be fixed.
Solution 4: Reinstall Razer Synapse on your PC
If none of the fixes works for you then your razer synapse might not be properly installed on your PC. Follow the steps given below to properly install Razer synapse and solve its not running issue.
- Go to the windows search bar and type add or remove programs.
- Then search for Razer synapse. Right-click over it and uninstall it.
- Now restart your device. Go to Razer’s official site and download the Razer synapse and install it.
- This should fix Razer Synapse not opening issues in your PC.
If you want to learn how to play music on discord then click here.
Razer Synapse allows you to customize your Razer peripherals and import the settings when you need them. It also keeps your Razer device drivers up to date. But if the synapse is not running or working then you might face a problem. Today we fixed Razer synapse not opening issue. I hope this tutorial was helpful for you. If you have any more questions then feel free to leave a comment below.
[…] [Problem Solved] Razer Synapse Not Opening on PC | Fix Easily | 2021 […]